Social

Minggu, 20 Juni 2010

Sunday Morning ft. My Lil' Brother :)


halo bloggers !

HAPPY SUNDAY MORNING !

HEY but i'm moaning now -____- i have nothing to do, well! IT'S HOLIDAY !

owkay, I start my Sunday wif watching tv. With no cellphone credits, i'm NOTHING ! hahaha. I start to watching I-don't-know-what on tv wif some snack :9

Then, I'm moaning again. I have nothing to do. OH! I MISS MY FRIEND SO MUCH! :( wanna meet them.

I go to the front of my house and taking some picture of myself, hahaha. it's a "nggeje" time.

Then my brother comes! yeehaaa! and you know what? WE are taking our picture together :) <3>

here we go, the photos we take:D ! (not all hehe)

.....

me (wake up face *.*) .jpg


hello this is my brother .jpg

he's cute >< .jpg


kiss hug :* .jpg

the blur one -__-. jpg

My brother's shy :D .jpg


he's naughty ! .jpg


and the last one, it's me smiling ! :D .jpg


hehehe nice SUNDAY MORNING ! :D

-TYS-

2 komentar:

  1. wapik tys . pngen ngurus blog , tpi lali password
    HAHAHAHAHA T.T

    BalasHapus