Social

Rabu, 10 Mei 2017

[Personal] Mom & Dad's 25th Anniversarry

Hello, bloggers!


This year's May 9th is an important day for my parents. Exactly 25 years ago, they're married and promised each other to be together until death comes separating them. I'm very grateful to Allah who always makes them reunite even after they had huge problems that could separate them.

 
Yes, they held a small celebration for their 25th marriage anniversary, my mom somehow called it Silver Anniversary, hahaha. They invited some families, friends, neighbors, business relation to our home to celebrate it. They made it like a real wedding ceremony with my mom as bride and my dad as groom and people gather around beside them to take photos. Ahahaha, I don't know why but I think it's hilarious but romantic too. 

But unfortunately, two of their children couldn't attend it, it was me and my first younger brother. I am currently in Bandung and my brother, Panji is currently in Tangerang. Both of us are currently staying out of our town, because we need to be great kids who studies well (ehe!) and fulfill our dreams, we're attending college in other town. So we couldn't celebrate our parent's important day directly. We made a video instead, consist of our parent's childhood time and how they met and stay together for these 25 years. We sent them that video. My mom and dad were so happy to watch that video, and so enthusiastic too! They even made us prolong that video, adding our childhood story and their celebration event too. Ahahaha, in case you're curious of that video, here is it (edited version)


 

Overall, we're glad they like our virtual gift. We hope we can go home soon and meet them, also say congratulation message directly to them later! Anyway for mom and dad, please stay together as you promised each other 25 years ago, thank you for still adoring and loving your children so much, we love you both!


✿ TYS

1 komentar: